Joomla and PHP Compatibility
We are developing, testing and using Akeeba Subscriptions using the latest version of Joomla! and a popular and actively maintained branch of PHP 7. At the time of this writing this is:
Akeeba Subscriptions should be compatible with:
- Joomla! 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7
- PHP 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1.
- Fatal error in backend Coupons page for some users.
- Workaround for Joomla! Bug 16147 (https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/16147) - Cannot access component after installation when cache is enabled.
- Workaround for Joomla! bug "Sometimes files are not copied on update".
- 2Checkout TLS 1.1 requirement, applicable since June 1st, 2017.
- PayMill button class should be "btn btn-success", not just "btn".
- The selected payment method is not remembered when coming back to the form after a validation error.