Monday, 08 February 2016 05:52
As we have already announced, this component is provided without any support, free or paid. If you find a bug you are
welcome to propose a patch in our GitHub repository.
Do NOT file GitHub issues without a proposed patch or request support through the GitHub repository. Such issues
will not be replied to and locked starting January 2015.
- [HIGH] Fatal error editing a user in the backend when the reCAPTCHA plugin was enabled
- [HIGH] Invoices view not showing when you have too many invoices
- [HIGH] gh-251 Wrong price calculation in some cases, depending on the Subscribe model's initial state
- [LOW] Prevent subscription date conversion, otherwise by default the user timezone will be applied, changing the duration
- [MEDIUM] Fixed download of invoices when they're stored in different directories
- AcyMailing integration
- PHP 7 compatibility
- Reseller plugin, allows a local Akeeba Subscriptions installation to create coupon codes for each new subscription using the Coupon API on a remote Akeeba Subscriptions installation.
- Scheduling switch on the Expiration Notify and Expiration Control plugins. You are recommended to use proper CRON jobs instead of plugin scheduling on busy sites.
- Track API coupon usage
Critical bugs and important changes
- Joomla! 3.5 breaks CLI scripts, workaround applied