If you have a problem after or before installing the component please read our
troubleshooting page for the February 2013 releases of our components.
Do note that these issues are only likely to affect users with old versions
of PHP, Joomla! and/or very old versions of our components.
PHP 5.3 is now required
This version requires PHP 5.3 or later. The rationale behind this is
explained in our
statement of mid-February 2013. It won't install on hosts running PHP
5.2 or earlier. Moreover, due to the necessary Joomla! API changes found only
in Joomla! 2.5.6 or later, this version will not install on Joomla! 2.5.5 or
earlier versions. In any case, it will tell you exactly why it cannot be
installed (minimum PHP or Joomla! version not satisfied).
- "Latest Open" view, shows the open tickets across all categories in the front-end
- "Support Staff" privilege for individual categories, allowing you to create users which can manage only one specific category
- Option to have a category default to Private tickets (default: create Public tickets unless the user specifies otherwise)
- Scheduled off-line, allows you to set the ticket system off-line for new tickets and/or replies based on a schedule
- Warn users when their Download ID is missing
- Better language handling in the front-end when not using SEF URLs
- Reduced key size in the #__ats_credittransactions table to cater for older versions of MySQL
- [HIGH] Internal server error on ancient versions of PHP 5.3 with broken late static binding implementations
- [LOW] Canonical URL redirection causing problems when SEF is disabled
- [LOW] Double post button on IE8
- [LOW] Missing quote from categories model could cause no categories to be shown in the front-end
- [MEDIUM] You could not create menu items pointing to specific categories