This version fixes issues we discovered after the last release, improving your experience with our software.
PHP 5.4, 5.5, 5.6 or 7.0 is required
This version requires PHP 5.4.0 or later including 5.4, 5.5, 5.6 or 7.0. PHP 5.3 is no longer supported. We strongly
advise you to use PHP 5.6 or 7.0. Support for older versions of PHP will be dropped in the next few months.
Joomla! 3.x up to 3.4 does NOT run on PHP 7.0. We only support using our software on PHP 7.0 with Joomla! 3.5.
Joomla! 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6 is supported
This version of our software can be installed on Joomla! 3.4.x, 3.5.x or 3.6.x.
It is not compatible with end-of-life Joomla! 1.x, 2.5, or 3.0 to 3.3 releases (inclusive).
If you are using an old Joomla! version please upgrade to the latest Joomla! 3 version available
- [LOW] Fixed displaying assigned user while viewing tickets in Buckets page
- [LOW] Fixed error in Social Buttons plugin
- [LOW] Fixed fatal error in custom fields under PHP 7.1
- [LOW] Fixed notice when a custom field contained special regex chars
- [LOW] Fixed users editing their own posts
- [LOW] Multi-language sites: Fixed choosing the category while creating a new ticket
- [LOW] Non-latin characters in link text gets double converted, ultimately and displaying as raw HTML entities [gh-176]
- [LOW] Reply by email: Fixed broken HTML while adding the "Reply above this line" text
- [LOW] sh404SEF routing issues
- [MEDIUM] Could not add replies to a Ticket Bucket
- [MEDIUM] Double site URL in emails sent through CLI CRON jobs
- Workaround for badly configured servers which print out notices before we have the chance to set the error reporting