Bug fixes and minor improvements. Please take a look at the CHANGELOG below.
Joomla! and PHP versions supported
Please consult our Compatibility page. It explains our version support policy and lists which versions of our software are compatible with which versions of Joomla and PHP.
- [LOW] Bad performance processing emails with multiple MIME parts
- [LOW] Configuration options for the Mail Fetch plugin appeared unstyled
- [LOW] Fixed adding more than one attachment while posting from backend
- [LOW] Fixed translating text labels for custom fields
- [LOW] Reporting allowed file extensions for attachments is not working on Joomla 4
- [MEDIUM] Non-ASCII subject lines were mangled when creating a new ticket from email
- [MEDIUM] Some emails, e.g. sent by Horde, would result in empty ticket text when creating a new ticket or reply from email