1) Do I have to change the Name Servers BEFORE trying the transfer?
2) I uploaded kickstart.php and the backup file to the new server to the primary domain (I have several domains on the same account)
3) I exported the DB from previous host
4) I created a new DB and user on the new server
5) I successfully imported the DB to the new server
6) Then I start the Transfer Wizard
7) Then I enter the URL to the new site, it looks okay because I can choose how I would like to do the transfer, I pick the Manually method because I already uploaded the files.
8) THEN I am getting problems!!!!! I can't seem to get to the correct path to the URL because I am always getting 404 not found! In this case the new server is using a temporary URL and thats what I enter but I still get the 404 not found!
I understand that you can't tell me the path to where kickstart.php is located! But I hope you can answer the other questions — if I am doing this in the correct order!?
|WordPress version (in x.y.z format)||4.7|
|PHP version (in x.y.z format)||5.6|
|Akeeba Backup version (x.y.z format)||2.0.4|