Joomla! 3 only
Our software now only supports the latest stable version of Joomla! available. At the time of this writing it is
3.4.1. Using older versions is NOT recommended for security reasons.
PHP 5.3.4 or later is required
This version requires PHP 5.3.4 or later (e.g. 5.3.29 which is twenty five versions newer than PHP 5.3.4), 5.4, 5.5
or 5.6. Please note that PHP 5.3 is obsolete since August 2014 and we're going to stop supporting it without warning
in future versions of our software. We'd like to remind you that Joomla! 3.x does not currently support PHP 7. Since
our software runs inside Joomla! by definition our software doesn't currently run on PHP 7 either.
Note: there is no such thing as PHP 6. PHP versions jumped from 5.6 to 7.0. Why? Well, it's a long
story. TL;DR: It doesn't have to make sense, just accept it.
- [HIGH] The CORS option in the .htaccess Maker had a typo which caused a 500 error when you enable it
- [LOW] Fixed away schedule when it was spanning across the night
- [LOW] Fixed exporting only some of the settings
- [LOW] Fixed import settings when some of them are empty
- [LOW] The autoupdate script could not download the package in PRO versions
- [MEDIUM] You couldn't use HTML in the custom security exception and block messages
- Quick Setup Wizard to get you quickly started with the security setup of your site
- You can now turn off IP workarounds
- You can now unblock your IP with a single click
- You can set WAF Exceptions for SEF URLs
- You can set up email templates for failed/successful administrator login and automatic IP banning of repeat offenders