More informative error messages for database connection issues during restoration. The restoration script tries to infer which part of the database connection information provided was the one which caused a problem connecting to the database. It will therefore provide more accurate error messages along with recommendations on how to resolve the issue.
Bug fixes and minor improvements. Please take a look at the CHANGELOG below.
CMS and PHP versions supported
Please consult our Compatibility page. It explains
our version support policy and lists which versions of our software are compatible with which versions of
the supported CMS and PHP.
- More informative error messages for database connection issues during restoration
- [LOW] Invalid SQL dump if we cannot get the create commands for a function, procedure or trigger
- [LOW] Restoration: You were shown separate port and socket options which were not taken into account
- [MEDIUM] Possible infinite loop on PHP 8 during DB restoration if a SQL file is missing
- [MEDIUM] Restoration: Using a custom port or socket might result in the wrong hostname being written in the restored site's configuration file
- Workaround for utf8_encode and _decode being deprecated in PHP 8.2