What i have:
- Knowledge of AkeebaBackup Core since couple of years
- Managed Server running on 1und1/Germany
- A complete WordPress site, often backuped and restored via Kickstarter
- Admin FTP/SFTP
- Default Backup Profile for complete site
- Working Backup in my own Backup folder
What i do:
- Click Site Transfer Wizard
- Working Connection to new Site
- hitting "Proceed with restoration" button
What Site Transfer Wizard does:
- Successful uploading Kickstart
- Trying to upload Backup
- Error: Akeeba Backup for WordPress cannot upload the backup file ... It's possible that your new site's server has ran out of disk space or a server protection is blocking the transmission of the data. Please try transferring your site by selecting the Manually transfer option. Do note that files have been left behind on your new server; you may want to remove them manually.
I tried all options like FTP, SFTP, cURL, native PHP functions. Same results. Tried it with 2.2.0 as well as with 2.1.3 - same results. When i add another Backup profile, same result. When i limit the part-file sizes to 5MB in my default Backup Profile, the Site Transfer Wizard starts to transfer via FTP, but it stops after 4.6% with an Error (500)...
When i add another profile with Post Processing Engine: Upload to Remote FTP and include Kickstart, the transfer is done and i can start installing the new page.
I don't understand the difference between "Site Transfer Wizard" and "Backup with Upload to Remote FTP". I think i have no effectable limits or restrictions on my server. So where could be the problem?
I just bought the PRO version today because of the Site Transfer Wizard, and now exactly this is not working. It's a bit of frustrating...
Thanks for your help and kind regards