After installing and activating the backup plugin and then running the configuration wizard, there's an informational popup window with helpful links back to Akeeba help documentation/videos.
For some reason, when clicking on any of the links within the popup/(info box in some cases), my site url is appened to the front the linked Akeeba based urls, which obviously doesn't work. Screen shot attached.
This isn't big deal obviously, but I noticed the same thing happened on another install I did the other day. It's only the links within this popup box from what I can tell.
The links turn out like this: