I am having trouble installing Solo Pro. I have done the following (NB I have used Solo Pro before so am familar but this problem has me stumped):
- Created a folder ('solo') in public_html
- Created a database ('acitrainingco_solobkp') and a user ('acitrainingco_soloadm') with full privileges
- Uploaded and Unzipped Solo Pro into the folder, and started the web setup
- I got one 'recommendation' from Solo, which was that SFTP (ssh2) support was not enabled on the server but it continued anyway (see Capture1.jpg)
- I entered all my database connection details, and user ID/password to set up for the admin area of Solo Pro
- On clicking Next, I get an error message - see attached Capture2.jpg
NB there is no log file to attach - it has not created one.
I am not sure what to do next. Can you advise what this error means, please, and how to get this working?