I would like to suggest an improvement to be able to choose to delete (or not) local site, before restoring remote backup downloaded from master site by Unite.
I mean, in <siteInfo> section, to add something like you did for databaseInfo, a kind of <existing>drop</existing>....
it could be very useful for web sites that present the content of a folder to internet user. Without this option, once the site is restored through unite, it may remain after extration some files that are no more present on master site.
This way, it could be possible to have on the replicated site the exact copy of master site, without 'ghost' files present...
i don't kow if i'm clear :
- if I have on my master site a folder name 'folder1', with 'file1.txt' and 'file2.txt' inside.
- I do a replication using Unite, so I will have the same 'folder1' with 'file1' and 'file2' inside
- then I remove 'file2' on master site
- I do a replication using Unite
- I have 'file1' and 'file2' on replicated site, instead of just having 'file1'....
Do you think it could be possible in a future release of Unite ?
Thanks for all,