You can back up an HTML only site, but without using the Configuration Wizard. The wizard only knows about Joomla and WordPress sites.
Create a new backup profile. Then select it in the Control Panel page. Cancel the message about the Configuration Wizard.
Go to the Configuration page. Again, cancel the message about the Configuration Wizard.
Set the following options:
- Backup Type: Site Files Only. Since you have an HTML–only site there is no database.
- Script Type: Generic or Bespoke PHP Script. This doesn't matter, since the files-only backup does not include a restoration script (the restoration script is only necessary for restoring a database).
- Site's URL: the URL to your site
- Site Root: the absolute filesystem path to your site's web root. Use the folder icon button to locate it if you don't know what it is.
- Database Driver: None. This is how we tell Solo there is no database, so please don't remind us about it.
You can try this with Akeeba Solo Core, the free of charge version, to make sure it does what you want it to do.
Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
Lead Developer and Director
🇬🇷Greek: native 🇬🇧English: excellent 🇫🇷French: basic • 🕐 My time zone is Europe / Athens
Please keep in mind my timezone and cultural differences when reading my replies. Thank you!