Have I read the related troubleshooter articles above before posting (which pages?)? Everything relative to my problem
Have I searched the tickets before posting? Everything relative to my problem
Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Everything relative to my problem
Joomla! version: 2.5.6
PHP version: 5.3
MySQL version: (unknown)
Host: GoDaddy Shared Apache
Akeeba Backup version which took the backup: com_akeeba-J2dot5-3.6.2-core
Kickstart version used to extract the backup:kickstart-core-3.5.2
Description of my issue:
I have a directory structure of:
PARENT: Domain (used to be a Dreamweaver site)
CHILD: Joomla 1.5.26 Site. Accessed by an index.html redirect in the parent.
CHILD's Child: Joomla 2.5.6 site created by "jUpgrade" and modified by me.
Akeeba Backup and Kickstart are installed in the Joomla 2.5.6 area:
For a trial run I installed Kickstart in another domain I have and use for testing purposes, uploaded the latest backup from the 2.5.6 site and ran Kickstart. All seemed to go great EXCEPT I ended up with the old 1.5.26, not the new 2.5.6 site.
I *know* I uploaded the correct backup, but, now, I am questioning what was backed up by Akeeba Backup. I made the mistake of assuming Akeeba would back up the contents of the current directory, subordinate directories and DB's as it did in the 1.5.26 version..
Please advise. Thank you.