I am not sure it is the appropriate place because it is not really a Akeeba backup problem…just let me know
I couldn't repair this website, because I didn't do the backup properly :
This day, I lost one backup made first, using it without saving it so it has been used and deleted
And the backup made later, those I've got now has been made after the first problem.
So at this time, the website has been recovery to 3.9 version.
And, on this serveur, website I have 2 websites :
- One joomla website you can get in www.pisteur-secouriste.com (website 1)
- the other one joomla website (website 2) is a folder under the main folder, it is located on www.pisteur-secouriste.com/formation (and you can get it typing www.pisteur-secouriste-formation.com (redirected on www.pisteur-secouriste.com/formation)
After the recovery I have :
- The website 1, is working only with a very basic template, and not with the original one (it is Vermillion, with Gantry ), there is an empty page if I select Vermillion template.
- The website 2, on the front end I got an error message Class 'Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper' not found
- I understand it is probably a confusion between Joomla 3.9 and 3.10
- But what can I do, the only backup I have it’s the database made every day with OVH, but I don’t have anymore an akeeba backup
I hope my message about these 2 related problems, is clear enough